Monday 7 October 2013

Halloween Look Number Two - Vampire

Heyy Everyone, 
I'm sure as many of you fellow MUA's and general make up lovers know when you get an urge to play with make up you must fulfill the urge as soon as possible. 

Well that's what happened to me late Sunday afternoon, I got the urge and with Halloween fast approaching I decided to do a practice look number two. 

This time Vampire was my theme, now as far as Halloween looks go this is for sure a more sexy/safe option if looking gruesome really isn't your thing. 


To achieve this look I done a really dark smokey eye and added a purple/silver glitter to both my eyelid and under my lower lash-line, I feathered out the brows and made them very bold just for something different. I kept the skin light, no blusher, just contour with a matte bronzer and some shading under my eyes and nose. 
I actually filled my lips in with black gel liner and added a gloss on top, the red and the side of my mouth was achieved with a red lipstick and the little drops of blood are actually stickers from a little Halloween set I bought. 

To complete the look contacts were added and I believe they really do add such a great finishing touch. There were so many contacts I really want to try, I especially fell in love with some light purple ones. 

Hope you like this look, i'm really loving getting in the Halloween spirit :-) 

Love Lucy x x

2 comments: