Thursday 24 October 2013

My Ombre Hair With Loreal Wild Ombres

Heyy Everyone, 
Well My hair in 2013 has had some adventures. I started off the year with quite light blonde hair that gradually got lighter and lighter until it was white. 


I loved my blonde hair but as I'm naturally dark to keep bleaching it so much was really taking its toll on my hair, so being the impulsive person I am, I one day decided I couldn't keep the bleach blonde hair for fear of going bald and went out and bought a black dye. 
I'm no hair expert but I know putting brown dye on blonde hair turns it green so black was the only option, I bought 2 and dyed over my white blonde hair. It was a shock but I often go from blonde to black so not as drastic as it sounds.... for me anyway. 


I've had my black hair for around 2-3 months now and the feet are already itching with what to do next. I've been loving the ombre look for a while now but believing my hair is too short I've never went through with it. 
I spotted the Loreal Ombre kits in Superdrug and thought hey ho, why not give it a go. Worst case scenario I cut off my ends or just dye over them dark again.
I bought the Ombre Number 1 for light brown to dark brown hair. 


I got it home and tried it out straight away. I like that it comes with a little comb for putting the dye on and brushing it through your hair as I thought this would be more of a natural look. 
I basically parted my hair and put it in 2 sections to each side and brushed on the dye sort of from ear height to the ends. I then waited 25 minutes and washed off. 



I don't feel these pics fully do it justice but you get the jist. My ends are now a warm brown colour and I love the look, even on my short hair. As you can imagine my hair is pretty damaged but it was before using this kit so I've bought a few treatments for it. 

Well 2013 has been quite a mad one for my hair but I think I'm going to keep it this way for a while now as I'm so happy with it, the only thing I might do is go a lighter ombre once my hair is in better condition.  

So I would love to know your thoughts on my new hair, and also if you have tried one of these ombre kits yourself and what you thought. 

Love Lucy x x

No comments:

Post a Comment