Saturday 16 November 2013

Superdrug 3 for 2 - Barry M Gelly Nail Paint

Heyy Everyone, 
Recently I went into my local Superdrug and the had a 3 for 2 offer on all cosmetics, so I decided would be rude to not take advantage of such a great offer. 

I picked up 3 Barry M Gelly Hi - Shine nail varnishes. I have so many Barry M nail varnishes but I really do like them allot. I love the colour selection, think they are good quality and a great price. 



The 3 colours I decided to pick up and add to my ever growing collection are... Blue Grape, Key Lime, and Dragon. 

First up Blue Grape



Next up is Key Lime




and last but not least Dragon


I applied two coats of each before taking the picture and that was enough, maybe Dragon could of done with 3 coats as its very sheer when you first apply it. 

I love how bright and eye catching the Barry M nail varnishes are and that's one the reasons I have so many. I think these 3 make perfect additions to my collection.

Do you have a favorite Barry M nail varnish colour??? Id love to know what it is.

Love Lucy x x


No comments:

Post a Comment